LANGSTON—Six women will be honored at the annual Langston University Women in Leadership Luncheon set for 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, April 19.
The luncheon will be held at Langston University at Oklahoma City, 6700 N. Martin Luther King Ave.
To be honored are:
• Sue A. Arnall, president of the Arnall Family Foundation;
• Sarah Edwards, co-owner of Waters Edge Winery;
• Loretta Greene, a 1960 graduate of Langston;
• Peggy Kennedy, a 1960 graduate of the university;
• Beth Shortt, executive director of Leadership Oklahoma City, and
• Dr. Bernadine Tolbert, a 1960 graduate of Langston.
Proceeds from the luncheon support the Langston University Young Women’s Empowerment Institute.
Dana Hope can be contacted by e-mail for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone by calling at (405) 466-6024. ...To Read More...subscribe to the blackchronicle newspaper