(BPRW) MBDA Export Center – Florida wants to help you “Get in Gear for the New Year!”
Register today for the Free Export Financing Webinar, set for January 6th at 10:00 a.m.
(Black PR Wire) MIAMI, Fla. – In an effort to help businesses grow and access financing in 2021, the MBDA Export Center – Florida, in partnership with the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), will present a “Get In Gear for the New Year” Webinar, with a special focus on Financing Domestic and Export businesses projects. The Webinar takes place on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 from 10 a.m. – noon. This event is free of charge, but registration is required.
“Because financing is such a critical need, we feel it is important to kick off the new year with information and resources to help small, minority, women and veteran owned businesses set their financial plans on the right track,” says Marie Gill, CEO of M. Gill & Associates, and Operator of the MBDA Export Programs in Florida. “This webinar is packed with information, and features financial subject matter experts who are committed to helping our businesses succeed.”
This interactive Webinar will facilitate questions, and is open to businesses throughout Florida and anywhere in the U.S. The community is invited to hear these financing gurus explain their programs, including NEW FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES available to businesses under the new FEDERAL STIMULUS PACKAGE. “Our MBDA Export and CARES Act Business Center Team will be available to provide free technical assistance to businesses wishing to have their financial plans reviewed, and to help them apply for the 2021 financing programs.
Featured Webinar Presenters include:
- Aerek N. Stephens, Export Finance Manager – Office of Minority & Women-Owned Business – EXIM Bank
- Mary Hernandez, Export Finance Manager – U.S. Small Business Administration
- Manny Mencia, Senior V. P. for International Trade & Business Development – Enterprise Florida
- Florida Export Finance Corp. – Business Financing Information and Services to Help Small Businesses
- MBDA Export & CARES Act Programs – Preparing to Apply for Business Financing from the New Federal
Attendees who register for this Virtual Webinar can expect a robust agenda of powerful information that will help them set the tone for success in managing, marketing and financing their businesses in 2021. Information will include:
- EXIM Bank’s Export Credit Insurance and Other Trade Financing
- Small Business Administration’s Export Financing, Domestic Loan Guarantees, and CARES Act Financing
- Enterprise Florida’s Trade Grants, Export Marketing Plans and Services to Florida Exporters
- Export Purchase Order & Other Financing from Florida Export Finance
- Free Technical Assistance from the MBDA Export Center & MBDA CARES Act Business Center in Florida
- Local and Global Partnerships and Collaborations that are leveraging support for the development and growth of Small, Minority, Women, and Veteran-owned Businesses throughout Florida, throughout the nation, and throughout the U.S. ..
The MBDA Export Center – Florida is a federal program funded by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) that provides business development services to help small, minority, women, and veteran business enterprises create jobs, build scale and capacity, increase revenues, and expand into new and global markets. The CARES Act Business Center is an MBDA-funded initiative that provides free technical assistance to identify needs and help Florida’s small and minority businesses in urban and rural areas recover from the impact of COVID-19.
M. Gill & Associates, Inc., operates the MBDA Export Center in Florida, and is an MBDA CARES Act Grantee. The MBDA CARES Act Business Center was established in Miami in June, 2020 to help in the COVID-19 Recovery process for small and minority firms throughout the state of Florida. M. Gill & Associates, Inc. is a specialty consulting firm that develops, administers and manages strategic growth and economic development initiatives for small, minority, women, and veteran businesses; government agencies; corporations; and educational institutions that operate in the local and global economies. For more information on M. Gill & Associates, Inc., call (305) 576-7888 or email email@example.com.
WHO: Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) Export Center – Florida
and Export-Import (EXIM) Bank of the U.S.
WHAT: Free Export Financing Webinar
WHEN: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
WHERE: Virtual Webinar/ Online Event
COST: Free Event – Registration is Required (click on the link below) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/1436540940809008652
CONTACT: Marie Gill, Operator/Executive Director (786)515-0670 | firstname.lastname@example.orgMBDA
The content and opinions expressed within this press release are those of the author(s) and/or represented companies, and are not necessarily shared by Black PR Wire. The author(s) and/or represented companies are solely responsible for the facts and the accuracy of the content of this Press release. Black PR Wire reserves the right to reject a press release if, in the view of Black PR Wire, the content of the release is unsuitable for distribution.