(BPRW) War on Black Civil Rights from the Streets to The Capitol — Longtime Community Advocate, Sabrina McKenzie, Fights for Vindication
Ongoing Witch Hunt Comes to a Head as Overwhelming Proof Sets Record Straight; Press Conference Scheduled for on Monday, June 1 at 10AM
(Black PR Wire) DeKalb County, GA – Longtime community advocate, Sabrina McKenzie, fights for vindication. She was not given notification to attend a hearing.
- When the state ethics commission was notified that notice was that I never received notification they ignored my request to set another hearing date.
- The State Ethics Commission set a second hearing during the COVID lock down in which they refused to notify me for the second time and it was at the second hearing that they accelerated my case during COVID. Closed my case and moved it to the Attorneys General’s Office.
As a Georgia Civil Servant who dedicated their life to fighting for injustices, I am demanding to have my civil rights be heard under due process of the law.
All of their allegations against me have turned up false and this harassment and witch hunt is dead because my numbers don’t lie.
I am requesting to be placed back on the ballot immediately.
A Press Conference is Set for Monday, June 1, 2020 at 10:00 AM
Georgia State Capitol Liberty Plaza
1 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30334
ABOUT PASTOR SABRINA MCKENZIE
Sabrina McKenzie is a Women’s Rights Activist, Celebrated Pastor, Businesswoman, and Television Personality on Bravo’s “In A Man’s World:” Affectionately known as “The Dancing Preacher,” McKenzie is the founder and the Executive Producer of Dancing Preachers International and the Founder of the Liturgical Dance Day. She is best known for her role in creating one of the most celebrated liturgical dance ministries, the International Dance Commission (IDC), which has gained international acclaim since its inception in 2005. Under her leadership, the organization has grown from 40 members to over 2,780 members worldwide, which includes 40 chapters.
A trailblazer in her own right, Women’s Activist and Mentor to thousands of Women
- Co-authored Equal Rights Amendment Bill 2018 in the Georgia House Of Representatives
- Co-authored Prayer in School Bill 2015 in the Georgia House Of Representatives
- Founder of The Legislative Clergy Council
- Founder of the National Taskforce Against Domestic Violence
- Founder of Epic Women Leadership
- Founder of Celebrities Against Domestic Violence
- Founder of Dancing Preachers International
- Founder of Liturgical Dance Day
- Founder of the International Dance Commission
- Author of 7 Books
- Ordained Pastor
- Certified Chaplain CPE Emory Hospital
- Master of Divinity
- Legislative Chair Tucker Highschool
- Board member Georgia Black Business of Commerce
Through her countless efforts to be a driving force of change, McKenzie has been featured in national media platforms such as CNN, Essence, The New York Times, NBC, Rolling Out, Fox, CBS Atlanta, and more. Please contact PR@sabrinamkenzie.org
# # #
The content and opinions expressed within this press release are those of the author(s) and/or represented companies, and are not necessarily shared by Black PR Wire. The author(s) and/or represented companies are solely responsible for the facts and the accuracy of the content of this Press release. Black PR Wire reserves the right to reject a press release if, in the view of Black PR Wire, the content of the release is unsuitable for distribution.