Hollywood Live: The Diddy saga continues

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was blindsided by the raids on his Miami and Holmby Hills mansions. TMZ is reporting that he was with his family at Miami’s Opa Locka Executive Airport, gearing up for a spring break getaway with his high school-aged children when the agents descended upon them.

Now, it halted their plans, needless to say, but adding to the intrigue, we now know that news helicopters were hovering above Diddy’s Los Angeles property even before the feds arrived, hinting that there was a planned covert operation in progress.

The front gate of a property belonging to Sean “Diddy” Combs stands closed on Tuesday, March 26, 2024, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)

Well, it’s been confirmed that the raids are part of that federal probe centered on Diddy’s allegations, which encompass a spectrum of serious charges, including sex trafficking, sexual assault, and involvement in illegal narcotics and firearms. The warrants were issued by a federal court in New York, but so far Diddy’s team has not responded to any of the inquiries from media outlets, including this one.

Reporters work by the front gate of a property belonging to Sean “Diddy” Combs on Tuesday, March 26, 2024, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)
Television crews work outside of a property belonging to Sean “Diddy” Combs on Tuesday, March 26, 2024, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)

Mase and Cam’ron are the latest rappers to revel in Diddy’s current predicament. You know, the opening of the latest episode of their podcast, IT IS WHAT IT IS. We saw the two hosts joke about what they saw on the news on Monday. “Reparations is getting closer and closer,” Mase said, as they both laughed, and everyone else laughed too. Then Mase said, “I’ll be sure to give you your percentage.”

Of course, neither mentioned Sean Combs by name. You know, Mase and Diddy have had a long-embattled history. Mase was signed to Bad Boy back in the late 90s, and then he gave his publishing rights to Diddy for $20,000. He attempted to get his catalog back for years, and in January 2020, he publicly slammed Diddy when he turned down Mase’s offer to buy back his publishing for $2 million.

- Advertisement -

Well, just last August, when Diddy was giving everybody their publishing back, Mase finally got his, too. And as it turns out, Mase had just finished the paperwork before this raid. Good timing on that one.


Click play to hear the Hollywood Live report from Tanya Hart:

The post Hollywood Live: The Diddy saga continues appeared first on American Urban Radio Networks.

spot_img
spot_img

Hot this week

Health care company agrees to pay $22.5 million to settle claims of over billing

A health care company agreed to pay nearly $22.5...

Men of Color Expo – Celebrating Men of Excellence

Men of Color Expo 2026 – Celebrating Men of...

Business association ‘disappointed’ by WA L&I’s proposed workers comp rate hike

(The Center Square) – The Association of Washington Business...

Sports betting bill still alive in Georgia House

(The Center Square) – A bill that would allow...

Sports betting expert offers advice on paying taxes for gambling winnings

(The Center Square) – Tax season is underway, and...

Report: Southern, rural states lead national highway deaths

(The Center Square) – Mississippi, Wyoming and Arkansas lead...

Illinois Quick Hits: Chicago out of running for 2028 DNC

(The Center Square) – Chicago will not be welcoming...

Statewide Dems focus on Trump during State Fair event

(The Center Square) – A slate of Democrats running...

Pima County considers temporary ban on data centers

(The Center Square) - Arizona's Pima County is taking...

Teacher unions contribute millions to Dems’ state campaigns

(The Center Square) – The two largest national teacher...

Data centers stymie affordable housing, advocates say

Home building associations are losing skilled trades workers to...

Former lawyer avoids prison in DSS scheme separating children from parents

(The Center Square) – Scott Lindsay, the former lawyer...

Illinois Quick Hits: State announces $50M for community health construction

(The Center Square) – Gov. J.B. Pritzker, the Illinois...

More like this
Related

Report: Southern, rural states lead national highway deaths

(The Center Square) – Mississippi, Wyoming and Arkansas lead...

Illinois Quick Hits: Chicago out of running for 2028 DNC

(The Center Square) – Chicago will not be welcoming...

Statewide Dems focus on Trump during State Fair event

(The Center Square) – A slate of Democrats running...

Pima County considers temporary ban on data centers

(The Center Square) - Arizona's Pima County is taking...