spot_img

WATCH: U.S. military strikes another suspected drug boat, killing four

President Donald Trump said the U.S. military destroyed a fourth suspected drug boat on Friday carrying enough drugs to kill tens of thousands of Americans.

“A boat loaded with enough drugs to kill 25 TO 50 THOUSAND PEOPLE was stopped, early this morning off the Coast of Venezuela, from entering American Territory,” Trump said in a social media post.

The president’s post didn’t provide further details about the strike, the fourth such strike since September.

Secretary of War Pete Hegseth said he took action on Trump’s orders.

“I directed a lethal, kinetic strike on a narco-trafficking vessel affiliated with Designated Terrorist Organizations in the USSOUTHCOM area of responsibility,” Hegseth wrote on X. “Four male narco-terrorists aboard the vessel were killed in the strike, and no U.S. forces were harmed in the operation.”

- Advertisement -

Earlier this morning, on President Trump’s orders, I directed a lethal, kinetic strike on a narco-trafficking vessel affiliated with Designated Terrorist Organizations in the USSOUTHCOM area of responsibility. Four male narco-terrorists aboard the vessel were killed in the… pic.twitter.com/QpNPljFcGn— Secretary of War Pete Hegseth (@SecWar) October 3, 2025

Trump ordered military strikes on Sept. 2, Sept. 15, Sept. 19 and Oct. 3 on drug boats in the Caribbean. Trump said the Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua was using the boats to smuggle drugs to the U.S.

Like the other three previous strikes in September, the boat was in international waters at the time.

“The strike was conducted in international waters just off the coast of Venezuela while the vessel was transporting substantial amounts of narcotics – headed to America to poison our people,” Hegseth said. “Our intelligence, without a doubt, confirmed that this vessel was trafficking narcotics, the people onboard were narco-terrorists, and they were operating on a known narco-trafficking transit route.”

Despite criticism and questions about the legality of the military strikes, Hegseth said the attacks will continue.

“These strikes will continue until the attacks on the American people are over!!!!,” the secretary of war said.

- Advertisement -

U.S. officials have said illicit cocaine shipments contribute to overdose deaths in the U.S. They have accused Venezuelan leader Nicolás Maduro of enabling drug trafficking. The administration has offered a $50 million bounty for Maduro’s arrest.

spot_img
spot_img

Hot this week

Health care company agrees to pay $22.5 million to settle claims of over billing

A health care company agreed to pay nearly $22.5...

Business association ‘disappointed’ by WA L&I’s proposed workers comp rate hike

(The Center Square) – The Association of Washington Business...

Men of Color Expo – Celebrating Men of Excellence

Tinker Federal Credit Union & PPBC Present Men of Color...

Sports betting bill still alive in Georgia House

(The Center Square) – A bill that would allow...

Sports betting expert offers advice on paying taxes for gambling winnings

(The Center Square) – Tax season is underway, and...

New York to delay e-bus mandate amid cost, reliability concerns

(The Center Square) — New York will delay a...

Illegal border entries still at record lows, up from April 2025

(The Center Square) – Illegal entries into the U.S....

Farmland prime for data centers, but at what cost?

(The Center Square) – Data center developers are increasingly...

Texas justices dismiss challenge to COVID-19 election law 

The First Court of Appeals has rejected a challenge...

Supreme Court rules for U.S.-Cuban land claims

The U.S. Supreme Court, in a 8-1 decision on...

Out of Bounds: Black Athletes Urged to Boycott States Over Voting Rights

WASHINGTON (AURN News) — A political fight over Black...

Exxon: Massachusetts attorney general doctored photo in climate case

ExxonMobil is accusing the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office of...

Poll: Platner has 7-point lead over Collins in Senate race

(The Center Square) — Democrat and oyster farmer Graham...

More like this
Related

New York to delay e-bus mandate amid cost, reliability concerns

(The Center Square) — New York will delay a...

Illegal border entries still at record lows, up from April 2025

(The Center Square) – Illegal entries into the U.S....

Farmland prime for data centers, but at what cost?

(The Center Square) – Data center developers are increasingly...

Texas justices dismiss challenge to COVID-19 election law 

The First Court of Appeals has rejected a challenge...